Jobs at ImageShack
ImageShack's mission is simple: to provide an easy-to-use media hosting and sharing service for everyone. Our services' simplicity and reliability made us popular. If you are curious, want to be challenged, are open-minded, and have an easy-going attitude, we want to talk to you.
We offer competitive salaries and stock option plans that give a real meaning to the term "shareholder".
YfrogSocial is Imageshack's new social network platform aimed at privacy, security and improved communication online. We are actively looking to add an experienced Front-end engineer to our team to help build a robust application capable of handling our new designs and fast-growing volume of users.
- Work with the design and other engineers to build the product features
- Translate the user experience envisioned in the design into the application UI
- Participate in design reviews, feature brainstorming
- Be a team player, collaborating with the other engineers, and help develop best practices
Skills & Requirements
- Expert level knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, preferably at a consumer Internet company
- Working experience with JQuery, preferably in a product that’s currently in deployment
- Familiarity with HTML5 is ideal, experience is desirable
- Experience with PHP scripting language
- Must have a passion for perfection at a pixel-level, views front-end programming as “art”
- Strong cross-browser development experience
- Own debugging and unit-testing of code, “pride of authorship”
- Keen eye for UI design elegance
- 2 or more years of experience building front-end for consumer applications
How to apply
To apply, please email your resume with a short cover letter to:
View Larger Map